If the idea of leading an award winning non-profit supporting people with disabilities to achieve their best lives appeals to you, let’s talk. This rare opening is for a person with the right values, vision, experience and passion to maintain services on the cutting edge and advance innovative ideas.
KFI is a nationally recognized leader in providing person centered supports to assist adults with disabilities to live their best life. We focus on supporting people to live in homes of their own, find meaningful employment, and engage as typical citizens in their communities in Maine.
Featured Job Responsibilities:
Sets the direction and inspires a common shared vision, leading the agency with progressive cutting-edge ideas and service provisions.
Commands the financial management of the agency with supports represented by a 7 million + annual budget.
Represents the agency at local, state, national meetings and conferences where the interests of the agency can be featured and advanced.
Benefits: KFI offers a competitive benefits package including affordable health insurance, a matching 401K and generous time off benefit.
Quality of life- KFI’s main office is located in Millinocket ME, the heart of the beautiful Katahdin Region of Maine. KFI also maintains offices in Lincoln, Bangor and Portland. The ideal candidate must live within commuting distance to Millinocket, Lincoln or Bangor offices.
- Demonstrated leadership and non-profit management experience
- Exemplary communication skills, interpersonal & written
- Highest ethical standards and moral character
- Solid values based on the belief that adults with disabilities can lead regular lives in communities of their choice
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in applicable field and 5 years of leadership experience over similar services
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field and 10 years of leadership experience over similar services
Send your resume and letter of intent to:
KFI 1024 Central St. Millinocket, ME 04462
Or email: [email protected]Back To Job Listings